Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pussy Galore...

I have contemplated various things to blog about over the last week.....and the only time I had any real inspiration, I didn't have my laptop with me, and it just didnt flow when I got home.

I asked Master earlier in the week, if He would give me a photo or two that I could post on my blog from our play session earlier in the week.

He did, but I still had no real idea what to actually blog about until I came across a post on Fetlife.

The topic was female anatomy, and a reply by Molly  of the Molly's Daily Kiss inspired this post.

Molly has Pussy Pride and it has inspired me to join in.

I am a woman....just in case you hadn't noticed, and therefore I have a pussy.

Now...it is known by various names, some individual and dependent on who I am chatting to as to what it is called. Cunt, Pussy, Hole, Taco, all of those and occasionally others as well.


Now I realise that you really can't see too much of the pussy there, but I am limited on the pics I am allowed to post of myself without His explicit permission.
I was always ok with my pussy until after the birth of the last child...weighing in at 10lbs, Darling Child assisted in the ruination of the ok thoughts I had about my pussy, after DC was born, I all of a sudden was left with a lopsided labia, which ..to ME, is very noticeable, but hasn't been mentioned by anyone else.

I am a waxer rather than a shaver, I hate the itch left by shaving, but fell in love with the smooth clean feeling being hairless allows you to have. So off I go every 4-6 weeks, full XXX Brazilian, and I feel GREAT after, and the pain during leaves me wanting something after.....but that's slightly off topic.

I have a pussy, clean and smooth, and I have to say that over the last 8 months, if nothing else, I have learnt to appreciate my body, even the bits I didn't like before, so I guess you could say I have Pussy Pride





p.s this is the view that greeted Master last time we saw each other... head down butt pussy up, so BEFORE I was spanked, fucked, flogged, blindfolded and BITTEN!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in with the Pussy Pride Project. I find it fasinating how many woman have issues about the way their pussy looks. I hope that with posts like this it will help woman to realise we are different but all beautiful in their own way.

    Mollyxxx

    Ps...if you are looking for more inspiration than maybe you could also write about sex and periods....

    http://mollysdailykiss.com/2011/05/13/a-period-drama/

    ReplyDelete