Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bitch in Heels



Tomorrow I have to collect one of the kids from their father after I finish work.

BUT...... This is not normal... NOR am I working in my normal job tomorrow.

My normal job uniform consists of baggy jeans, a t-shirt and boots. Under which is usually a g-string or less, and occasionally some sort of writing on my body to go with the piercings that no one sees but Master.

But tomorrow, I get to play dress ups so to speak.

I am working a temp job for the next few days, weeks, whichever the case may be.

Out go the baggy jeans...in come the skinny leg jeans, or the short skirts, or a dress, along with a low cut top or two, bend over to help a customer...show them the meagre cleavage I can scrape up, dangling enticingly right beneath their eyes, encased in red lace, or black...depending on the mood, while I kneel at their feet in what I know to be a submissive position, but to them is just a good angle to perv, it appeals to them, but they are not quite sure why.

I have a feeling tomorrow will be a horny day...all dressed up, make-up on, heavier than normal, almost bordering on slut like...and won't I enjoy collecting aforementioned child from their father, while dressed like he has never seen, wearing those 5 inch heels he used to tell me I couldn't buy. ( I now have 5 pairs of shoes in that height heel)

With any luck the sight of me dressed like that will remind him of what he can't have, of what I am giving away.

If this is sounding slightly vindictive....it is.

Earlier in the week he got all childish with his communication with me, and this is payback of the worst kind....the only thing that could make it better is if one of his friends hits on me when I collect the child....I am ever hopeful he will be standing close enough to hear if the other boys comment on my longer looking legs, or the fact I have trimmed down, or that they didnt know I had a body like that under those horrible clothes I normally wear to work, or that they have never seen me with make-up on before.

I know him well...I know he will "grin and bear it" while I am there, all the while seething with anger inside that I have gotten on with my life, and that I am coping ok without him, and with any luck, looking shit hot......He did predict I would be begging him to come back within 6 months.

Look out boys tomorrow...this bitch is on the prowl.

And of course...me being me, there is a song for every occasion

And here it is............ click to see what the mood for the day is

Yes, yet again I am showing my lack of grace and class, but Oh well!

OH...and Yes, those ARE my legs you see above.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some shit-hot looking legs!!! I could look at them all day in those heels.

    ReplyDelete